Monday, May 9, 2016

Our Future

Our Future

            In my lifetime and the future beyond can go two completely different ways, a future of progress and science or a future of destruction and pollution. I want to believe that the world will become this great land and we’ll have flying cars, clean energy, peace, and equality.  I so desperately do. I can’t though, because I know that people have agendas and those agendas most of the times it isn’t about having a better state for everyone. It’s about how to be better off for them. How can they profit even more for less work, without caring about the consequences in the future. I see a future of pollution if we don’t change how we do things today. A future where water will be scarce a higher cost for energy and oil. Destroyed habitats. Mass extinction. Political corruption (more than we have now).  In order see the future I want to see we all need to acknowledge the faults in our systems around the world and fix them. That is the future I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment