Monday, May 9, 2016

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

            This week I listened the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. This is my first time reading something like this. I quote enjoyed the tone of the book from what I got to listen too. I also like that the events from one part of the world came back and affected another part of the story. I only was able to get to the part where they got into the infinite improbability ship, but just from listening to that amount I know if I get to finish I will love this book.  The jumping between characters and stories I also found quite nice, though I did get a bit lost here and there. I wish I could write more, but I need to finish the story first. All I can say is this will be an unpredictable adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment